Green Decade Membership
Join or nenew you membership to the Green Decade or
Give a Green Decade Membership as a gift!
Make a tax deductable donation to Green Decade/Newton!
Green Decade/Newton is a 501(c)(3) organization and all memberships and donations are fully tax deductable
Green Decade/Newton Membership Benefits include discounts from the following area merchants:
|Eglee's Home Services||Derek Marin
40 Birch St., #2
|Finer Consigner||53 Langley Rd.
|Lumière Restaurant||1293 Washington St.
|Needham Garden Center||53 Chestnut St.
|Old Friends Farm||Farmer's Market:
Copley Square (Friday), & Amherst
|Swartz True Value Hardware||353 Watertown St.
Green Decade/Newton Programs Include:
- Environmental Speakers Series - bringing renowned environmental speakers to Newton
- Household Eco-Teams - promoting earth-friendly and money-saving lifestyle practices
- Green Tours - including the Urban Ark and solar and energy efficient homes
- The Environmental Media Coalition - producing the monthly Environment Page in the Newton TAB and the Environmental Show on NEW-TV
Join the Green Decade/Newton
- Tax-deductible memberships and additional contributions fund the majority of GD/N’s budget.
- Please be generous!
- Membership and contributor lists are not sold or given out.
- Membership is for the calendar year.
You can also just make a tax-deductable contribution to Green Decade without joining.
Thank you for supporting the Green Decade!
|Join on-line||Contribute on-line|