MEDIA AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Provides articles for the Newton TAB´s Environment Pages each month.
- Produces programs for the Environmental Show on New-TV.
- Responsible for general publicity: calendar announcements for upcoming GD/N events, press releases about GD/N activities and related issues.
Environmental Media Coalition:
Initiated by the Green Decade in 2000, the Environmental Media Coalition calls upon representatives from diverse environmental groups and individuals in Newton to join Green Decade in writing articles and contributing information for the monthly Newton TAB Environment Pages.Environmental Media Coalition participants include:
- Green Decade
- Newton Conservators
- League of Women Voters/Newton
- Newton Recycling Committee
- Composting Committee
- Charles River Watershed Association
- Household Waste Committee
...and many others