HELP YOUR SCHOOL WIN A GOLD MEDAL BY GOING GREEN!
|Create your POSTER or VIDEO of green events your school can compete in, such as:|
|• Skiing to school • Skating a recycled obstacle course • Bottle bobsledding •|
|• Re-using school t-shirts for team uniforms • Composting cafeteria food •|
|• Your own ideas! •|
Entries Due: Friday, February 28, 2014
Awards Program: Tuesday April 1, 2014
Newton City Hall War Memorial Auditorium, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Students may live or attend school in Newton.
• Students must register on-line to participate! •
|Register on-line Individual!||Register on-line Team!||Download this year's poster|
2014 EnviroArt Contest Guidelines:
- Enter as an individual or in teams of 2 children.
- Entries must be 2-dimensional posters - 12"x18" maximum OR videos (3 minutes max).
- Recycled materials encouraged!
- Detailed Contest Rules and Guidelines
- Friday, February 28: Entries due! Drop-off submission boxes at:
- Mayor's Office at City Hall
- New Art Centre
- Green Planet Kids
- Newton Indoor Farmer's Market Tuesdays in February
- All Newton Elementary Schools
- Tuesday, April 1: Award Ceremony & Art Exhibit at Newton City Hall War Memorial Auditorium.
- Green Medalist (1st
- All participants will be entered into a raffle to win an Energy Smart Newton T-shirt to be drawn at the awards ceremony.
Watch this page for updates or contact: EnviroArtContest@greendecade.org or 617-965-1995