Entries Due: Friday, March 1, 2013
Awards Program: Tuesday April 2, 2013
Newton Cultural Center, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Students may live or attend school in Newton.
• Students must register on-line to participate in this year's contest! •
|Register on-line Individual!||Register on-line Team!||Download this year's poster|
2013 EnviroArt Contest Guidelines:
- Enter as an individual or in teams of 2 children.
- Entries must be 2-dimensional posters - 12"x18" maximum.
- Recycled materials encouraged!
- Detailed Contest Rules and Guidelines
- Entries due by Friday, March 1. Drop-off submission boxes at 4 locations:
- Newton Cultural Center
- Mayor's Office at City Hall
- New Art Centre
- Green Planet Kids
- Newton Farmer's Market Tuesday February 26 only
- Schools: Burr, Cabot, Countryside, Franklin, Mason-Rice, Memorial-Spaulding, Williams, Zervas, Solomon Schechter Day School
- Award ceremony: Tuesday, April 2 at the Newton Cultural Center.
- 2013 EnviroArt Exhibit at the Newton Cultural Center in April.
- Green Medalist (1st
- All participants will be entered into a raffle to win an Energy Smart Newton T-shirt to be drawn at the awards ceremony.
Watch this page for updates or contact: EnviroArtContest@greendecade.org or 617-965-1995